We are looking for a hunter channel sales! Your interest in sales and communication in the B2B market means that this will be the job for you. The company’s main solutions deal with cloud-based contact center services. As a salesperson in Zisson, you must understand the current market, at the same time as you are able to look ahead and be willing to change with regard to innovations and markets. You will work with large established partners, as well as direct customers who place high demands on you, the organization and the product. You must acquire good product knowledge, as well as understand the increase in value Zisson’s communication solutions can have for the customer and partner in question. Good oral and written presentation skills will be an advantage. High integrity, professionalism and great work capacity are qualities that are necessary for success in this role. Your role in Zisson will be instrumental to continue our growth journey today and over time.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive sales and sales support to dedicated partners and their customers.
- “Hunter” and “refuse to lose” mindset.
- Identify new and grow existing partners.
- Experience in social Selling.
- Work towards specific budgets with responsibility for results.
- Commercial ownership from prospecting to signing and handover.
- Contribute with answers in tenders.
- Contribute with the market knowledge that is acquired in dialogue with customers and partners within the organization.
- Very close partnership with marketing to drive activities.
- Provide input on product development.
- Curious and always willing to improve/learn.
- Passion for business and customers.
- Experience in direct/indirect/channel sales.
- SaaS/Ccaas/telecom experience.
- You will ensure sales objectives are met within Zisson corporate strategies and policy frameworks; and nurture a productive partnership with other departments.
Qualifications we will appreciate:
- “Hunter” and “refuse to lose” mindset.
- Ambitious and high work capacity.
- Fearless and searching.
- Good oral and written presentation skills.
- Ability to be solution-oriented and solve challenging tasks.
- Personal drive & ownership A-Z.
- Team player – you genuinely care about others, so you create a culture of learning and collaboration wherever you are. Leading by example and share your experience is a cornerstone at Zisson.
LOCATION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Magnus Ladulåsgatan 3
118 65 Stockholm
Please send application and CV to: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zisson provides cloud-based services to the B2B market and is one of the market’s fastest growing providers of communication services for industries and the public sector in Norway and Sweden. Zisson is an innovative it company with offices in Oslo and Stockholm, which develops and operates contact center and exchange solutions. Zisson was founded in 2007 with the ambition to simplify and improve communication between companies and end customers. Our vision is simple – to be the preferred solution for all organizations where exceeding customer expectation is a differentiator! Our dedicated colleagues are determined to achieve our goal, and our most decisive value is that we are a team.
We are proud of collaborating with leading companies who want to offer the best customer contact services. Our partners include Telenor, Techstep, Tele2, Soluno, Friday Networks and Mobit. Together with our partners, we have 400 customers in the public and private sector. Since 2018, Verdane Capital has been our investment partner. In 2019, we made our first acquisition, the Swedish IT company ClearIT. And in 2020 we acquired Socialboards – one of the fastest growing Martech companies in Norway. We focus on customer-driven development, market trends and the latest technology. At Zisson, you will have the opportunity to influence your own workday, set the agenda and drive development forward in line with Zisson’s values.
Get the job done: We work purposefully to get everyone to work together and take responsibility for the most important tasks we have to perform to effectively deliver quality on time.
Simplicity: Our internal and external communication is direct and open with short decision-making processes. Our services are intuitive so that everyone can use them with minimal training.
One team: We work towards common goals and win and lose together. We are Zissonians, which means that we care and respect each other and that everyone takes responsibility for contributing to the team and feeling ownership of both their own and shared tasks.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We take corporate social responsibility seriously and want to implement positive change. We work for equality and diversity in all parts of our organization. We make socially responsible choices to reduce the company’s environmental footprint and limit waste. We are proud to say that over 60% of our employees choose an environmentally friendly route to work. We further support our local community by making charitable contributions to several youth sports teams. We also have an intern / internship program. In addition, we provide free support every year to the national Norwegian charity fundraising event called “NRK TV campaign”. We are gold sponsors for KIRN (Forum for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Norway) to influence the discussion about AI in Norway. As a technology company, we focus on universal design and have, among other things, developed a switchboard for impaired vision in our solution. This creates job opportunities for employees with impaired vision in companies that use our contact center solution.